Sunday, March 22, 2009

WHOOO WHOOO is ready?






Hi Geek Chic-ers!

We're just about a week away from our first Book Club gathering at my pad.

A little info:

1. There will be a box of wine, and probably cupcakes (ooooooOOOOOoooo)
2. More beverages and/or food are welcome.
3. Someone will need to offer to host the next one at their place, and we'll all bring goodies.
4. The next club will be on May 12th.
5. Everyone should have an idea for the next book, and there will be a vote.
6. Be ready to talk about the book.
7. You're welcome if you haven't read it, just be ready to read the next book with us!
8. I am excited, and I am a geek, yet sort of cool, and that's why I named this "geek chic".


weenie dog in owl costume. not required for attendance.


Please leave a comment or send me a message on myspace, facebook, or via text so I know you're coming, and if you plan on bringing anything or anyone along. I'll respond with directions as we get closer to next Tuesday.

everyone will be getting their own tattoo at the party. :P


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment