Sunday, January 10, 2010

Illuminating Everything

Please mark your calendar for next week's Geek Chic Book Meetup. It will be at our pad, on January 19th, from 7-10 pm. We ask that you please bring yourself, the book ( Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud), maybe a reading friend, and a drink or finger food. We always have a good time. I've got some great discussion questions up my sleeve, so come ready!

Also, I am still taking suggestions for our next book. But I really want you to stretch yourself before making your recommendation. Think about climbing another one or two flights of stairs up in your regular book reading, then look on those shelves and tell me what you find. 2010 is going to be a stellar year for our club, I'm looking forward to the challenge, and I hope you are too.

Please RSVP so I know you are attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment